Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

[DOWNLOAD] Monica Lewinsky Essay About Her Affair With President Clinton

[DOWNLOAD] Monica Lewinsky Essay About Her Affair With President Clinton

Monica Lewinsky finally exposed her affair with the Former US President Bill Clinton through an essay that she wrote for Vanity Fair magazine. Hence, she is now the trending topic online. It seems like the issue about her and the former President is being talked about again.

Monica Lewinsky was an employee before at the White House, I think she worked there in 1950 up to 1996. So it was there when the inappropriate relationship between the President and Ms. Lewinsky started. And when the news broke out about her and President Clinton, she became the no. 1 topic in all forms of media from news papers, television, radio and many more.

And today, May 6, 2014 Monica Lewinsky bravely exposed the truth about her affair With President Clinton.

Here what she writes in Vanity Fai, “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” She also says: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.”

The full transcript of Monica Lewinsky Essay can be read at http://www.vanityfair.com/ but before you can download or read the full essay you have to subscribe first.

The digital version of Monica Lewinsky Essay such as ebook as well as the audio edition can also downloaded.

So download it now guys! See link below.

Monica Lewinsky writes in Vanity Fair for the first time about her affair with President Clinton: “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” She also says: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.”