Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Marlene Aguilar says Korina Sanchez Maltreated Employess (TV Crews and Driver)

Marlene Aguilar says Korina Sanchez Maltreated Employess (TV Crews and Driver)

The controversial sister of Freddie Aguilar, Marlene Aguilar the mother of convicted Jason Ivler, bravely said on her Facebook page that Korina Sanchez maltreated her TV crem members and his driver. So this is now the battle between Korina Sanchez and Marlene Aguilar, its Marlene Aguilar vs Korina Sanchez. Though, Korina Sanchez has not commented yet about what Marlene Aguilar says about her.

Here's the statement of Marlene Aguilar posted on Facebook:

TO THOSE ASKING WHAT I THINK OF KORINA SANCHES, READ ON:

I’ve met Korina Sanchez in person. She’s been in my home to interview me. And my staff saw how awful she treated members of her TV crew. Isa pa, napaiyak ang sekretarya ko sa awa sa driver niyan dahil pinagmumumura niya.

I don’t know anyone in the media and show business that has said anything good about her. In my opinion, she’s a fat conniving bitch from hell. For me, she is ugly through and through. You may quote me.”