Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Dennis Trillo - Tom Todriguez KISSING Scene on My Husband's Lover Finale

Dennis Trillo - Tom Todriguez KISSING Scene on My Husband's Lover Finale

The most awaited Kissing Scene of Tom-Den in their Phenomenal Hit Drama Series My Husband's Lover was not aired live on Television last night, October 18, 2013. MTRCB has censored the scene where Dennis Trillo and Tom Rodriguez is going to kiss. So all the watchers from all over the country and even abroad were dissapointed, hoping they could finally see live on televesion the two most popular hunks now on Philippine Entertainment kissig but it did not happened, no kissing scene of Tom-Den aired. But guys if you really want to watch the uncensored video of Dennis Trillo - Tom Todriguez, I think its available on DVD's where you can purchase on various stores. So purchase now and see all the scenes that were not aired on GMA 7 primetime drama serye "My Husband's Lover. Download for the uncensored finale is also now trending, I don't know if it will be available soon on Torrent sites like piratebay. So just check it out soon.

Though the Manager of Dennis Trillo, Mr. Popoy Caritativo had already posted the real kissing uncensored photo of Dennis Trillo and Tom Todriguez on his twitter account.

Just recently, I think a week before the Finale of My Husband's Lover Finale, Tom Rodriguez did ask to the MTRCB not censored the highlight which is His kissing scene with Dennis but MTRCB strictly followed the rules of TV shows so they cut it, stop that scene where everyone have been waiting for.

Watch below the Finale of My "Husband's Lover" Video. You can also download it.
Here's the URL: http://phnoy.com/my-husbands-lover-finale-october-18-2013

You might also try the download button below.