Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

(FULL Transcript) Rhoanne Aguilar Official Statement: Roxanne Cabanero is not My Friend

(FULL Transcript) Rhoanne Aguilar Official Statement: Roxanne Cabanero is not My Friend

The controversial woman and former beauty title holder Roxane Cabanero who is claiming that she's a victim of  rape by no less than Vhong Navarro is still the hot topic now. Just recently Roxane Cabanero said on an interview that Rose Ann or Rhoanne Aguilar, former Bb. Pilipinas Miss International 201 winner is her friend and will testtify for her as her witness about the raped incident that took place on April 24, 2010. But Rhoanne Aguilar denied what Roxanne's saying that she will testify for her against Vhong Navarro. According to Rhoanne, Roxanne is not my friend. We just joined the same pageant but I don't know her personally.

Read the full text transcript of Rhoanne Aguilar Official Statement for Roxanne Cabanero. Rhoanne posted her statement via her Twitter account


Part 1: Just to clarify things. Roxanne and I, we’re not friends “friends” and We don’t hang out at all, I don’t know anything about her……

Part 2: and I just met her during the competition, we don’t even communicate. I don’t have her number and she doesn’t have my number either.

Part 3: It just so happened the alleged incident happened during the competition and it just so happened that I was outside…,,

Part 4: the hotel at that time.. I don’t know if something happened at all…

Part 5: I don’t know if something happened at all. It’s between Vhong & Roxanne.

To everyone who’s asking what hotel. Its not Astoria. Its Millenia Suites.
1; I did not see Vhong and Roxanne together on the day of the allaged rape. I dont know Roxanne personally,……

2; We just joined the same pageant together. On the night of the alleged rape, I was at the lobby of Millenia Suites……

3; Hotel and I saw Roxanne enter the hotel. We said hello to each other and that is it…..

4; I did not see her enter any car or disembark from any vehicle. I just saw her enter the hotel on that night…..

5; This is the limit of my personal knowledge about this event…

Read more about Rhoanne Aguilar Bio, Photo