Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cory Monteith Death Cause was Drug Overdose

Cory Monteith Died of Drug Overdose

Finally, the police has released the official result of the investigation for the death of Glee Star Cory Monteith. According to reports the cause of Cory Monteith's death was Drug Overdose.

Cory Monteith was found dead in a Hotel in Vancouver, Canada. He became famous as Finn Hudson in the Fox TV hit known as the Glee. He was 31 year old.

Everyone is really sad of what happened to Cory Monteith.

He started his Glee career on 2009.